The Ghanaian government has invested $US39.5 million in rehabilitating the Accra-Tema line. Two eight-coach diesel multiple unit sets (DMU) costing $23m are to be launched. They will be able to carry about 1,200 passengers on each trip. According to an official announcement, the 10km Tema extension from Asoprochona station, which cost $16.5m, will open shortly.
Leave a Reply
- MOLOTO CORRIDOR “RAPID RAIL” July 29, 2014
- APPLE EXPRESS & BAYWEST MALL July 29, 2014
- METRORAIL COACH REFURBISHING July 29, 2014
- PRASA DOUBLES ALSTOM’S ORDER BOOK July 29, 2014
- PRASA’S VISION July 29, 2014