The Ghanaian government has invested $US39.5 million in rehabilitating the Accra-Tema line. Two eight-coach diesel multiple unit sets (DMU) costing $23m are to be launched. They will be able to carry about 1,200 passengers on each trip. According to an official announcement, the 10km Tema extension from Asoprochona station, which cost $16.5m, will open shortly.
Leave a Reply
- NATIONAL HOUSEHOLD TRAVEL SURVEY July 22, 2014
- TRANSNET PENSIONERS FOR CLASS ACTION July 22, 2014
- NEW LINE ALONG THE MOLOTO ROAD July 22, 2014
- BLACKIE HEADING BACK TO CAPE TOWN July 22, 2014
- TFR AUCTION SALE 105, 17 JULY 2014 July 22, 2014