The Ghanaian government has invested $US39.5 million in rehabilitating the Accra-Tema line. Two eight-coach diesel multiple unit sets (DMU) costing $23m are to be launched. They will be able to carry about 1,200 passengers on each trip. According to an official announcement, the 10km Tema extension from Asoprochona station, which cost $16.5m, will open shortly.
Leave a Reply
- PORT AT BOEGOEBAAI February 24, 2015
- TFR’S 77M RBCT COAL TARGET February 24, 2015
- PRASA PROPERTIES FOR SALE February 24, 2015
- FATAL TRAINSURFING IN CAPE TOWN February 24, 2015
- P E MANGANESE TERMINAL February 24, 2015