Office du Chemin de fer Trans Gabonais (Octra), the 814km standard-gauge national railway of Gabon, has awarded Plasser & Theurer a contract to supply ATP 500-C flash-butt welding machines. Octra operates limited passenger service between the capital, Libreville, and Franceville (670km), but the main traffic is timber and manganese ore.
Leave a Reply
- SPECIAL TRAINS TO THE MANDELA MEMORIAL FUNCTION December 10, 2013
- HAPPY CHRISTMAS! December 10, 2013
- TO THE SEA AT CHRISTMAS December 10, 2013
- NEW MANGANESE BRANCH December 10, 2013
- TRAIN HOLIDAY FOR 4X4s December 10, 2013
- NEW BUSINESS EXPRESS May 21, 2009
- RED SEA TO THE ATLANTIC January 15, 2010
- GAUTRAIN TO OFFER BURSARIES March 15, 2006
- SHOSHOLOZA MEYL WINTER FARES June 1, 2007
- BUSINESS EXPRESS – 2ND JHB-PTA July 25, 2008
- Lungisile: Would like to apply for customer services jobs in ...
- Richard Clatworthy: All very well, but what about the Congolese sectio...
- Martin Nel: I did have more or less the same experience. We we...
- Randall Nauschutz: I was thinking very strongly of taking my family f...
- Goodman Pilusa: Tractionel has done major job around South Africa,...
Business Express Diesel Locomotive EMD f feature Featured Freight Gautrain HRASA Kei Rail Locomotive Metrorail PRASA Rail Road Logistics Railway Safety Regulator Rift Valley Railways Rovos Rail RS SARA SARCC SATAWU Shosholoza Meyl Signalling TAZARA Transet TransNamib Transnet Transnet Freight Rail Transnet Rail Eng Transnet Rail Engineering turnout Utatu video