The government in Laos has discarded plans to extend the State Railway of Thailand’s (SRT) metre-gauge line from Nong Khai to Vientiane. Following the start of construction on a 530km standard-gauge link to Xingshuangbanna in Yunnan at the end of October, the Thai parliament voted to support a draft framework for negotiations with China over the development of a high-speed network in Thailand.
Leave a Reply
- SPECIAL TRAINS TO THE MANDELA MEMORIAL FUNCTION December 10, 2013
- HAPPY CHRISTMAS! December 10, 2013
- TO THE SEA AT CHRISTMAS December 10, 2013
- NEW MANGANESE BRANCH December 10, 2013
- TRAIN HOLIDAY FOR 4X4s December 10, 2013
- NEW BUSINESS EXPRESS May 21, 2009
- RED SEA TO THE ATLANTIC January 15, 2010
- GAUTRAIN TO OFFER BURSARIES March 15, 2006
- SHOSHOLOZA MEYL WINTER FARES June 1, 2007
- BUSINESS EXPRESS – 2ND JHB-PTA July 25, 2008
- Glen: Well here we go again.......Shosh Mail have just s...
- Lungisile: Would like to apply for customer services jobs in ...
- Richard Clatworthy: All very well, but what about the Congolese sectio...
- Martin Nel: I did have more or less the same experience. We we...
- Randall Nauschutz: I was thinking very strongly of taking my family f...
Business Express Diesel Locomotive EMD f feature Featured Freight Gautrain HRASA Kei Rail Locomotive Metrorail PRASA Rail Road Logistics Railway Safety Regulator Rift Valley Railways Rovos Rail RS SARA SARCC SATAWU Shosholoza Meyl Signalling TAZARA Transet TransNamib Transnet Transnet Freight Rail Transnet Rail Eng Transnet Rail Engineering turnout Utatu video