The government in Laos has discarded plans to extend the State Railway of Thailand’s (SRT) metre-gauge line from Nong Khai to Vientiane. Following the start of construction on a 530km standard-gauge link to Xingshuangbanna in Yunnan at the end of October, the Thai parliament voted to support a draft framework for negotiations with China over the development of a high-speed network in Thailand.
Leave a Reply
- TRANSNET MAINTENANCE BACKLOG October 14, 2014
- CT METRORAIL CRIME – 2,115 ARRESTS October 14, 2014
- METRORAIL TICKET FAKERS ARRESTED October 14, 2014
- PRASA PROFIT R336 MILLION October 14, 2014
- UMGENI STEAM RAILWAY October 14, 2014