The government in Laos has discarded plans to extend the State Railway of Thailand’s (SRT) metre-gauge line from Nong Khai to Vientiane. Following the start of construction on a 530km standard-gauge link to Xingshuangbanna in Yunnan at the end of October, the Thai parliament voted to support a draft framework for negotiations with China over the development of a high-speed network in Thailand.
Leave a Reply
- GALA DAY AT KOEDOESPOORT March 27, 2015
- CLASS 20E LOCOS SHIFT MANGANESE March 27, 2015
- TRANSNET’S “TAKE OR PAY” HITS ESKOM March 27, 2015
- SANDSTONE PREPARATIONS March 27, 2015
- STARS OF SANDSTONE STEAM HERITAGE FESTIVAL March 27, 2015