The rehabilitation of Caminhos de ferro de Benguela (CFB) by the Chinese construction company is expected to reach Luau village in Moxico province (on the border with the Democratic of Congo) during 2011, according to company administrative director Carlos Brás. The 380km section from the coast to Santa Ria (Huambo) is complete. Since work commenced three years ago, the reconstruction of 32 bridges took up considerable time and effort. Altogether, some 74 stations of varying size are being rebuilt.
Leave a Reply
- FATAL WASHINGTON DC METRO FIRE January 21, 2015
- KISS FOR A LADY FROM SPAIN January 21, 2015
- MINISTER EMPHASISES SKILLS SHORTAGE January 21, 2015
- LOCO FROM SPAIN HEADS STELLENBOSCH SPECIAL January 21, 2015
- NO COMPENSATION FOR METRORAIL DELAYS January 21, 2015