VALE & CFM TO JOINTLY OPERATE NORTH CORRIDOR

The large Brazilian mining group Vale is to operate Mozambique's northern corridor line to Nacala jointly with Caminhos de ferro do Moçambique (CFM - the state railway & harbours). Vale owns 80% of the newly formed company CLIN (Northern Integrated Logistical Corridor). The remaining 20% is owne

Login

This content is for Premium Subscribers only. To view this content, please login or subscribe as a Premium Subscriber.

View Premium Subscription Options

I am a Premium Subscriber.

Related Articles