An 80km double-track electrified railway is to be built in Egypt to link El-Salam City with Bilbeis City and Sharqeya. It will connect with Cairo’s Metro Line 3 at the Salam station. The project was designed in China in terms of an $US800 million deal with the Egyptian ministry of transport.
Leave a Reply
- MOLOTO CORRIDOR “RAPID RAIL” July 29, 2014
- APPLE EXPRESS & BAYWEST MALL July 29, 2014
- METRORAIL COACH REFURBISHING July 29, 2014
- PRASA DOUBLES ALSTOM’S ORDER BOOK July 29, 2014
- PRASA’S VISION July 29, 2014