An 80km double-track electrified railway is to be built in Egypt to link El-Salam City with Bilbeis City and Sharqeya. It will connect with Cairo’s Metro Line 3 at the Salam station. The project was designed in China in terms of an $US800 million deal with the Egyptian ministry of transport.
Leave a Reply
- 55 HURT IN N CAROLINA CROSSING DERAILMENT March 24, 2015
- CHINESE LOCOS HEAD BLUE TRAIN March 24, 2015
- POST OFFICE TUNNEL TO PARK STATION March 24, 2015
- SHOSHOLOZA MEYL JBG-CT March 24, 2015
- FENCING (AND WALLING) THE MAIN-LINE March 24, 2015