An 80km double-track electrified railway is to be built in Egypt to link El-Salam City with Bilbeis City and Sharqeya. It will connect with Cairo’s Metro Line 3 at the Salam station. The project was designed in China in terms of an $US800 million deal with the Egyptian ministry of transport.
Leave a Reply
- SOUTH AFRICA HAS CHEAPEST FARES August 26, 2014
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT STILL THE PRIORITY August 26, 2014
- TRANSNET NEEDS PRIVATE INVESTORS August 26, 2014
- TFR COULD BE WORLD’S NO 5 RAILWAY August 26, 2014
- TFR CONTAINER STATS August 26, 2014