An 80km double-track electrified railway is to be built in Egypt to link El-Salam City with Bilbeis City and Sharqeya. It will connect with Cairo’s Metro Line 3 at the Salam station. The project was designed in China in terms of an $US800 million deal with the Egyptian ministry of transport.
Leave a Reply
- TRANSPORT IS GAUTENG’S TOP PRIORITY January 27, 2015
- ELECTRIC TRAIN RUNNING ON EMPTY January 27, 2015
- EASTERN CAPE COAL ON HOLD January 27, 2015
- EVERY CONCEIVABLE CONDUIT January 27, 2015
- TOURISTS – DO WE WANT THEM? January 27, 2015