An 80km double-track electrified railway is to be built in Egypt to link El-Salam City with Bilbeis City and Sharqeya. It will connect with Cairo’s Metro Line 3 at the Salam station. The project was designed in China in terms of an $US800 million deal with the Egyptian ministry of transport.
Leave a Reply
- SEMINAR: WELDING RAIL VEHICLES & COMPONENTS October 21, 2014
- TRANSNET’S BIG LOCO DEAL CHALLENGED October 21, 2014
- TFR’S USED AUSTRALIAN DIESELS October 21, 2014
- DISQUIETING MLPS FIGURES AT PRASA’S AGM October 21, 2014
- METRORAIL PERFORMANCE October 21, 2014