An 80km double-track electrified railway is to be built in Egypt to link El-Salam City with Bilbeis City and Sharqeya. It will connect with Cairo’s Metro Line 3 at the Salam station. The project was designed in China in terms of an $US800 million deal with the Egyptian ministry of transport.
Leave a Reply
- Accessing Africa’s Mineral Wealth: Mining Transport Infrastructure and Logistics Conference October 29, 2014
- GRINDROD’S NEW COST-EFFECTIVE 800HP SHUNTER October 28, 2014
- GRINDROD SETS IT OUT October 28, 2014
- GIBELA TRAIN MANUFACTURING FACILITY October 28, 2014
- TRANSNET BUILDS MORE CLASS 43 October 28, 2014