Société Nationale industrially ET Miner (SNIM – the Mauritania national railway) has contracted Mets and Forrestal to construct an automated wagon tippler for iron ore at the port of Nouadhibou, the endpoint of the 1,435mm gauge heavy-haul railway from the mines at Zourat.
Leave a Reply
- SEMINAR: WELDING RAIL VEHICLES & COMPONENTS October 21, 2014
- TRANSNET’S BIG LOCO DEAL CHALLENGED October 21, 2014
- TFR’S USED AUSTRALIAN DIESELS October 21, 2014
- DISQUIETING MLPS FIGURES AT PRASA’S AGM October 21, 2014
- METRORAIL PERFORMANCE October 21, 2014