Société Nationale industrially ET Miner (SNIM – the Mauritania national railway) has contracted Mets and Forrestal to construct an automated wagon tippler for iron ore at the port of Nouadhibou, the endpoint of the 1,435mm gauge heavy-haul railway from the mines at Zourat.
- TRANSNET CEO MOVES TO ESKOM April 21, 2015
- TRANSNET FREIGHT RAIL APPOINTMENTS April 21, 2015
- CAPE MAIN-LINE SHUTDOWN April 21, 2015
- PASSENGER TRAIN UNDERINVESTMENT April 21, 2015
- BLUE TRAIN – MOTHER’S DAY SPECIAL April 21, 2015