Société Nationale industrially ET Miner (SNIM – the Mauritania national railway) has contracted Mets and Forrestal to construct an automated wagon tippler for iron ore at the port of Nouadhibou, the endpoint of the 1,435mm gauge heavy-haul railway from the mines at Zourat.
Leave a Reply
- SOUTH AFRICA HAS CHEAPEST FARES August 26, 2014
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT STILL THE PRIORITY August 26, 2014
- TRANSNET NEEDS PRIVATE INVESTORS August 26, 2014
- TFR COULD BE WORLD’S NO 5 RAILWAY August 26, 2014
- TFR CONTAINER STATS August 26, 2014