Société Nationale industrially ET Miner (SNIM – the Mauritania national railway) has contracted Mets and Forrestal to construct an automated wagon tippler for iron ore at the port of Nouadhibou, the endpoint of the 1,435mm gauge heavy-haul railway from the mines at Zourat.
Leave a Reply
- NATIONAL HOUSEHOLD TRAVEL SURVEY July 22, 2014
- TRANSNET PENSIONERS FOR CLASS ACTION July 22, 2014
- NEW LINE ALONG THE MOLOTO ROAD July 22, 2014
- BLACKIE HEADING BACK TO CAPE TOWN July 22, 2014
- TFR AUCTION SALE 105, 17 JULY 2014 July 22, 2014