Société Nationale industrially ET Miner (SNIM – the Mauritania national railway) has contracted Mets and Forrestal to construct an automated wagon tippler for iron ore at the port of Nouadhibou, the endpoint of the 1,435mm gauge heavy-haul railway from the mines at Zourat.
Leave a Reply
- GALA DAY AT KOEDOESPOORT March 27, 2015
- CLASS 20E LOCOS SHIFT MANGANESE March 27, 2015
- TRANSNET’S “TAKE OR PAY” HITS ESKOM March 27, 2015
- SANDSTONE PREPARATIONS March 27, 2015
- STARS OF SANDSTONE STEAM HERITAGE FESTIVAL March 27, 2015