The first train on Caminhos de ferro de Benguela (CFB) to reach Luau in nearly 30 years – due to the civil war in Angola – arrived in the rebuilt station on 6 August. Two locomotives headed 25 wagons carrying rails and other material for construction of the remaining 20km of route to the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- NEW TRANSNET BOND ISSUE April 14, 2015
- S A TENDER PUBLICATION PORTAL April 14, 2015
- NGQURA PORT TRANSSHIPMENT HUB April 14, 2015
- SECOND CONCOURSE AT CAPE TOWN STATION April 14, 2015
- PRASA’S MONTANA STEPPING DOWN April 14, 2015