The first train on Caminhos de ferro de Benguela (CFB) to reach Luau in nearly 30 years – due to the civil war in Angola – arrived in the rebuilt station on 6 August. Two locomotives headed 25 wagons carrying rails and other material for construction of the remaining 20km of route to the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Leave a Reply
- BILLIONS GETTING COMMUTERS ONTO RAIL August 19, 2014
- TRANSNET SECURES US LOAN GUARANTEE August 19, 2014
- GIBELA DETAILS LISTED IN PARLIAMENT August 19, 2014
- NATCOR SHUTDOWN DISMAYS CUSTOMERS August 19, 2014
- MAGALIESBURG EXPRESS August 19, 2014