The first train on Caminhos de ferro de Benguela (CFB) to reach Luau in nearly 30 years – due to the civil war in Angola – arrived in the rebuilt station on 6 August. Two locomotives headed 25 wagons carrying rails and other material for construction of the remaining 20km of route to the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Leave a Reply
- Now that the postal strike is over, we will be mailing magazines to subscribers once again. November 26, 2014
- WOMEN LOCO DRIVERS ON TV November 25, 2014
- TRANSNET RAILS – HOW LONG EXACTLY? November 25, 2014
- PRIVATE SECTOR PARTICIPATION IN RAIL November 25, 2014
- TUG-OF-WAR, CHESS & MORE AT THE SARSCO GAMES November 25, 2014