The first train on Caminhos de ferro de Benguela (CFB) to reach Luau in nearly 30 years – due to the civil war in Angola – arrived in the rebuilt station on 6 August. Two locomotives headed 25 wagons carrying rails and other material for construction of the remaining 20km of route to the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Leave a Reply
- SEMINAR: WELDING RAIL VEHICLES & COMPONENTS October 21, 2014
- TRANSNET’S BIG LOCO DEAL CHALLENGED October 21, 2014
- TFR’S USED AUSTRALIAN DIESELS October 21, 2014
- DISQUIETING MLPS FIGURES AT PRASA’S AGM October 21, 2014
- METRORAIL PERFORMANCE October 21, 2014