Train services resumed in Upper and Lower Egypt on 5 February, after five days’ suspension due to the wave of nationwide political protests. To comply with curfew orders, the Egyptian Metro Corporation announced that Cairo’s metro will operate between 06:00 and 19:00.
Leave a Reply
- Accessing Africa’s Mineral Wealth: Mining Transport Infrastructure and Logistics Conference October 29, 2014
- GRINDROD’S NEW COST-EFFECTIVE 800HP SHUNTER October 28, 2014
- GRINDROD SETS IT OUT October 28, 2014
- GIBELA TRAIN MANUFACTURING FACILITY October 28, 2014
- TRANSNET BUILDS MORE CLASS 43 October 28, 2014