Train services resumed in Upper and Lower Egypt on 5 February, after five days’ suspension due to the wave of nationwide political protests. To comply with curfew orders, the Egyptian Metro Corporation announced that Cairo’s metro will operate between 06:00 and 19:00.
Leave a Reply
- SOUTH AFRICA HAS CHEAPEST FARES August 26, 2014
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT STILL THE PRIORITY August 26, 2014
- TRANSNET NEEDS PRIVATE INVESTORS August 26, 2014
- TFR COULD BE WORLD’S NO 5 RAILWAY August 26, 2014
- TFR CONTAINER STATS August 26, 2014