Train services resumed in Upper and Lower Egypt on 5 February, after five days’ suspension due to the wave of nationwide political protests. To comply with curfew orders, the Egyptian Metro Corporation announced that Cairo’s metro will operate between 06:00 and 19:00.
Leave a Reply
- NATIONAL HOUSEHOLD TRAVEL SURVEY July 22, 2014
- TRANSNET PENSIONERS FOR CLASS ACTION July 22, 2014
- NEW LINE ALONG THE MOLOTO ROAD July 22, 2014
- BLACKIE HEADING BACK TO CAPE TOWN July 22, 2014
- TFR AUCTION SALE 105, 17 JULY 2014 July 22, 2014