Train services resumed in Upper and Lower Egypt on 5 February, after five days’ suspension due to the wave of nationwide political protests. To comply with curfew orders, the Egyptian Metro Corporation announced that Cairo’s metro will operate between 06:00 and 19:00.
Leave a Reply
- DISASTROUS CROSSING ACCIDENT IN LA March 3, 2015
- CANADIAN LOAN FOR TRANSNET March 3, 2015
- TRANSNET LOCO ACQUISITION March 3, 2015
- FUNDING TRANSNET’S MARKET DEMAND STRATEGY March 3, 2015
- PHELOPHEPA AT PORT SHEPSTONE March 3, 2015