SHOSHOLOZA MEYL SCHEDULES & FARES

Official reply to an enquiry dated 15 December 2010:

“All return trips are double the fare.

“PLZ-JNB Tourist class (sleeper accommodation) fare will be R460.00 per adult single, children 0 – 9 pay 50%.

Tourist Class Frequency: Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.

PLZ-JNB departure time is 15:00 arriving the next morning at 11:35.

JNB-PLZ departure time is 13:15, arriving the next day at 09h:15.

CPT-JNB the fare will be R620.00 per adult single on the sleeper accommodation and R300.00 on the Economy class (sitter accommodation), Children 0-9 pay 50%.

Tourist Class & Economy Class frequency daily on both directions. CPT-JNB departure time is 10:00 arriving the next day at 12:16.

JNB-CPT departure time is 12:30 arriving the next afternoon at 15:30.

DUR – JNB Economy sleeper (sleeper accommodation) fare is R300.00 per adult single, children 0-9 pay 50% of the fare. All return trips are double the fare.

Economy Sleeper Class: Frequency every day except Tuesdays in both directions.

JNB-DUR departure time is 18:30 arriving the next day at 07:21.

DUR-JNB departure time is 19:15 arriving the next day at 07:14.

CPT-DUR Tourist class (sleeper accommodation) fare will be R740.00 per adult single.

Tourist Class: CPT-DUR departure time is 18:50 Mondays arriving on Wednesday at 08:10.
DUR-CPT departure time is 18:30 Wednesdays arriving on Friday at 08h:45.

NB: Fares are subject to change without any given notice and space is subject to availability. Please call central reservations to check availability and to make reservations.
086 000 8888 or +27 11 774 4555.

Email: info_shosholozameyl@shosholozameyl.co.za
Web: www.shosholozameyl.co.za / www.premierclasse.co.za

13 Responses to “SHOSHOLOZA MEYL SCHEDULES & FARES”

1. Belinda September 17, 2013 at 12:26 #

i need the prices and pay details for 4 adults and 2 pentioners to leave from Cape Town to Johanesburg on 21/12/2013 and the 4 Adults to return 30/12/2013 and the 2 pensioners to return 2 weeks later.

2. Patience October 15, 2013 at 12:38 #

Good day

I need the schedule for shosholoza train from Pretoria to Polokwane/messina and the prices. I will need to travel this week and arrive next week .

kind regards
    Miss Ngobeni MP

3. Thembelani Mgwedli October 20, 2013 at 10:38 #

Dear sir/madam
    I would like to know the prices for an 1adult and a 4 year old from East London to Johanessburg.

Kind Regards
    T Mgwedli

4. Steven Hart January 12, 2014 at 12:54 #

Can you please tell me why the Trans Orange isnt running any more? As its the best train running and can someone tell me as and when it will be running again?
    kind
    regards

5. Grant January 27, 2014 at 10:06 #

Will there be a Shosholoza Meyl trains for Comrades 2014. If so, what will rates be?

6. Ayanda Magwa February 7, 2014 at 16:36 #

I need a train from Bellville western cape to Queenstown by 30th JUNE please inform me on time if available i have 2 kids to travel with I also have a car to transport it please send all the details

7. Ayanda Magwa February 7, 2014 at 16:39 #

I will be on holidays in JUNE i want train from cape town to Queenstown with 2 kids and transport my car

8. Deon Buys March 19, 2014 at 12:08 #

Good day i would like to find out the price for train from Hugenote station to Vryburg and bookings avlble for 03/04/2014 pls ;my contact number 0787813413 bcs im using public computer and im not always at library thanks

9. Siphamandla Fennie June 1, 2014 at 19:23 #

Hi, I would like to find out about the prices and fare schedules, train from Cape town station to East london Station. I’m intending to leave on the 14th June 2014.

10. maseboloka June 16, 2014 at 22:19 #

Is there a route from Cape Town to bloem contain. How much is sleeper accommodation first Class For 2 adults and child below 9

11. J Everingham July 7, 2014 at 11:41 #

I would like to know the price , availability and route of passenger train travel between Cape Town and George return.

12. alpheus July 13, 2014 at 16:35 #

I need to know price from Johannesburg to Durban.Thank you.

13. Nicole sephton July 30, 2014 at 08:25 #

I would like to know how much it will cost to go from East london to cape town sleeper carriage for 2 adults and one scholar departing 13th december 2014 returning 22nd Dec 14