On 24 November, Caminhos de ferro de Luanda (CFL) started to move cargo containers from the Luanda commercial port to the dry port in Viana. CFL director Aurélio Russo explains that the measure is intended to relieve the Luanda port and road traffic in the capital, mainly on routes linking the city to Viana district.
Leave a Reply
- WEEKLY RAIL XPRESS NEWSLETTER March 31, 2015
- GEORGE-KNYSNA LINE March 31, 2015
- SHOSHOLOZA MEYL INTERCITY SERVICES March 31, 2015
- DUAL-PURPOSE S A RAIL & ROAD BRIDGES March 31, 2015
- JAZZ FESTIVAL SPECIAL March 31, 2015