On 24 November, Caminhos de ferro de Luanda (CFL) started to move cargo containers from the Luanda commercial port to the dry port in Viana. CFL director Aurélio Russo explains that the measure is intended to relieve the Luanda port and road traffic in the capital, mainly on routes linking the city to Viana district.
Leave a Reply
- LAND TRANSPORT ADVISORY BOARD (LTAB) FOR CT September 16, 2014
- NATIONAL SHORTFALL IN RAIL FUNDING September 16, 2014
- CT’S LTAB ON RAIL PLANNING September 16, 2014
- METRORAIL COACHES OUT OF SERVICE September 16, 2014
- UMGENI STEAM RAILWAY September 16, 2014