On 24 November, Caminhos de ferro de Luanda (CFL) started to move cargo containers from the Luanda commercial port to the dry port in Viana. CFL director Aurélio Russo explains that the measure is intended to relieve the Luanda port and road traffic in the capital, mainly on routes linking the city to Viana district.
Leave a Reply
- TRANSPORT IS GAUTENG’S TOP PRIORITY January 27, 2015
- ELECTRIC TRAIN RUNNING ON EMPTY January 27, 2015
- EASTERN CAPE COAL ON HOLD January 27, 2015
- EVERY CONCEIVABLE CONDUIT January 27, 2015
- TOURISTS – DO WE WANT THEM? January 27, 2015