On 24 November, Caminhos de ferro de Luanda (CFL) started to move cargo containers from the Luanda commercial port to the dry port in Viana. CFL director Aurélio Russo explains that the measure is intended to relieve the Luanda port and road traffic in the capital, mainly on routes linking the city to Viana district.
- TRANSNET CEO MOVES TO ESKOM April 21, 2015
- TRANSNET FREIGHT RAIL APPOINTMENTS April 21, 2015
- CAPE MAIN-LINE SHUTDOWN April 21, 2015
- PASSENGER TRAIN UNDERINVESTMENT April 21, 2015
- BLUE TRAIN – MOTHER’S DAY SPECIAL April 21, 2015