On 24 November, Caminhos de ferro de Luanda (CFL) started to move cargo containers from the Luanda commercial port to the dry port in Viana. CFL director Aurélio Russo explains that the measure is intended to relieve the Luanda port and road traffic in the capital, mainly on routes linking the city to Viana district.
Leave a Reply
- MOLOTO CORRIDOR “RAPID RAIL” July 29, 2014
- APPLE EXPRESS & BAYWEST MALL July 29, 2014
- METRORAIL COACH REFURBISHING July 29, 2014
- PRASA DOUBLES ALSTOM’S ORDER BOOK July 29, 2014
- PRASA’S VISION July 29, 2014