On 24 November, Caminhos de ferro de Luanda (CFL) started to move cargo containers from the Luanda commercial port to the dry port in Viana. CFL director Aurélio Russo explains that the measure is intended to relieve the Luanda port and road traffic in the capital, mainly on routes linking the city to Viana district.
Leave a Reply
- RESIGNALLING GAUTENG April 22, 2014
- GREEN TRANSPORT IN GAUTENG April 22, 2014
- GAUTENG TRANSPORT APP April 22, 2014
- SUSTAINED GLOBAL DEMAND FOR S A BRAKE BLOCKS April 22, 2014
- SOUTH AFRICAN BRANCH LINES April 22, 2014