Construction is to start at the end of October on a new railway from southern China to Laos. The 530km line will connect Xishuangbanna city in the southern province of Yunnan to Vientiane, the capital of Laos. The project is part of the proposed Trans-Asian railway network, which is expected to pass through 28 countries in Asia, including Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
- NEW TRANSNET BOND ISSUE April 14, 2015
- S A TENDER PUBLICATION PORTAL April 14, 2015
- NGQURA PORT TRANSSHIPMENT HUB April 14, 2015
- SECOND CONCOURSE AT CAPE TOWN STATION April 14, 2015
- PRASA’S MONTANA STEPPING DOWN April 14, 2015