Construction is to start at the end of October on a new railway from southern China to Laos. The 530km line will connect Xishuangbanna city in the southern province of Yunnan to Vientiane, the capital of Laos. The project is part of the proposed Trans-Asian railway network, which is expected to pass through 28 countries in Asia, including Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Leave a Reply
- SOUTH AFRICA HAS CHEAPEST FARES August 26, 2014
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT STILL THE PRIORITY August 26, 2014
- TRANSNET NEEDS PRIVATE INVESTORS August 26, 2014
- TFR COULD BE WORLD’S NO 5 RAILWAY August 26, 2014
- TFR CONTAINER STATS August 26, 2014