Construction is to start at the end of October on a new railway from southern China to Laos. The 530km line will connect Xishuangbanna city in the southern province of Yunnan to Vientiane, the capital of Laos. The project is part of the proposed Trans-Asian railway network, which is expected to pass through 28 countries in Asia, including Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Leave a Reply
- SEMINAR: WELDING RAIL VEHICLES & COMPONENTS October 21, 2014
- TRANSNET’S BIG LOCO DEAL CHALLENGED October 21, 2014
- TFR’S USED AUSTRALIAN DIESELS October 21, 2014
- DISQUIETING MLPS FIGURES AT PRASA’S AGM October 21, 2014
- METRORAIL PERFORMANCE October 21, 2014