Construction is to start at the end of October on a new railway from southern China to Laos. The 530km line will connect Xishuangbanna city in the southern province of Yunnan to Vientiane, the capital of Laos. The project is part of the proposed Trans-Asian railway network, which is expected to pass through 28 countries in Asia, including Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Leave a Reply
- PRASA’S GAUTENG PLANS April 15, 2014
- RSR’S 15KM/H RESTRICTION AT BELLVILLE April 15, 2014
- UPGRADING FOR NEW TRAINS CAUSES DELAYS April 15, 2014
- ACTION AGAINST OPEN DOOR RIDERS April 15, 2014
- ATLANTIC RAIL TESTS 16DA 879 April 15, 2014