Construction is to start at the end of October on a new railway from southern China to Laos. The 530km line will connect Xishuangbanna city in the southern province of Yunnan to Vientiane, the capital of Laos. The project is part of the proposed Trans-Asian railway network, which is expected to pass through 28 countries in Asia, including Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Leave a Reply
- Now that the postal strike is over, we will be mailing magazines to subscribers once again. November 26, 2014
- WOMEN LOCO DRIVERS ON TV November 25, 2014
- TRANSNET RAILS – HOW LONG EXACTLY? November 25, 2014
- PRIVATE SECTOR PARTICIPATION IN RAIL November 25, 2014
- TUG-OF-WAR, CHESS & MORE AT THE SARSCO GAMES November 25, 2014