Construction is to start at the end of October on a new railway from southern China to Laos. The 530km line will connect Xishuangbanna city in the southern province of Yunnan to Vientiane, the capital of Laos. The project is part of the proposed Trans-Asian railway network, which is expected to pass through 28 countries in Asia, including Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Leave a Reply
- R165M TO DEVELOP TRANSNET’S SMALL SUPPLIERS March 4, 2014
- TRANSNET HUMAN SUPPORT PROPOSALS March 4, 2014
- SANDSTONE FACTS AND FIGURES March 4, 2014
- SMEC: VERSATILE EXPERTISE March 4, 2014
- UMGENI STEAM RAILWAY March 4, 2014