Construction is to start at the end of October on a new railway from southern China to Laos. The 530km line will connect Xishuangbanna city in the southern province of Yunnan to Vientiane, the capital of Laos. The project is part of the proposed Trans-Asian railway network, which is expected to pass through 28 countries in Asia, including Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Leave a Reply
- Accessing Africa’s Mineral Wealth: Mining Transport Infrastructure and Logistics Conference October 29, 2014
- GRINDROD’S NEW COST-EFFECTIVE 800HP SHUNTER October 28, 2014
- GRINDROD SETS IT OUT October 28, 2014
- GIBELA TRAIN MANUFACTURING FACILITY October 28, 2014
- TRANSNET BUILDS MORE CLASS 43 October 28, 2014