All Gautrain services will be accessible through using a contactless “smartcard” – the Gautrain Gold Card. Cash will not be accepted on Gautrain buses or trains or at the parking exit gates. The Gautrain Gold Card allows seamless transfer between Gautrain’s train, bus and parking services. Gold Cards will be available at a once-off cost of R10 from ticket offices and vending machines at all stations as well as at selected retailers. Value can be loaded onto the cards on an as-required basis and the cards can be re-used over and over again. Passengers may register their Gold Cards at any ticket office which will blacklist any card that is lost or stolen. Unused value can then be transferred to a new card.
Leave a Reply
- NATIONAL HOUSEHOLD TRAVEL SURVEY July 22, 2014
- TRANSNET PENSIONERS FOR CLASS ACTION July 22, 2014
- NEW LINE ALONG THE MOLOTO ROAD July 22, 2014
- BLACKIE HEADING BACK TO CAPE TOWN July 22, 2014
- TFR AUCTION SALE 105, 17 JULY 2014 July 22, 2014