Commenting on plans to revive the 333km Kampala-Kasese line in Uganda, projected to cost $US40 million, observers point out that the Ugandan government spent $35 million in 2007 to spruce up Entebbe airport ahead of Queen Elizabeth’s visit.
Leave a Reply
- RAILWAY TO AUGMENT THE MOLOTO ROAD December 3, 2013
- GAUTENG TRANSPORT COMMISSION (GTC) December 3, 2013
- PRASA DENIES ITS BUSES ARE “GATHERING DUST” December 3, 2013
- PRASA AREA MANAGER IN COURT December 3, 2013
- SHOSHOLOZA MEYL TO PE December 3, 2013
- NEW BUSINESS EXPRESS May 21, 2009
- RED SEA TO THE ATLANTIC January 15, 2010
- GAUTRAIN TO OFFER BURSARIES March 15, 2006
- SHOSHOLOZA MEYL WINTER FARES June 1, 2007
- BUSINESS EXPRESS – 2ND JHB-PTA July 25, 2008
- Richard Clatworthy: All very well, but what about the Congolese sectio...
- Martin Nel: I did have more or less the same experience. We we...
- Randall Nauschutz: I was thinking very strongly of taking my family f...
- Goodman Pilusa: Tractionel has done major job around South Africa,...
- Malcolm de Beer: The article by Jacques Wepner Old Crocery at Bloem...
Business Express Diesel Locomotive EMD f feature Featured Freight Gautrain HRASA Kei Rail Locomotive Metrorail PRASA Rail Road Logistics Railway Safety Regulator Rift Valley Railways Rovos Rail RS SARA SARCC SATAWU Shosholoza Meyl Signalling TAZARA Transet TransNamib Transnet Transnet Freight Rail Transnet Rail Eng Transnet Rail Engineering turnout Utatu video