Commenting on plans to revive the 333km Kampala-Kasese line in Uganda, projected to cost $US40 million, observers point out that the Ugandan government spent $35 million in 2007 to spruce up Entebbe airport ahead of Queen Elizabeth’s visit.
Leave a Reply
- Accessing Africa’s Mineral Wealth: Mining Transport Infrastructure and Logistics Conference October 29, 2014
- GRINDROD’S NEW COST-EFFECTIVE 800HP SHUNTER October 28, 2014
- GRINDROD SETS IT OUT October 28, 2014
- GIBELA TRAIN MANUFACTURING FACILITY October 28, 2014
- TRANSNET BUILDS MORE CLASS 43 October 28, 2014