Commenting on plans to revive the 333km Kampala-Kasese line in Uganda, projected to cost $US40 million, observers point out that the Ugandan government spent $35 million in 2007 to spruce up Entebbe airport ahead of Queen Elizabeth’s visit.
Leave a Reply
- NATIONAL HOUSEHOLD TRAVEL SURVEY July 22, 2014
- TRANSNET PENSIONERS FOR CLASS ACTION July 22, 2014
- NEW LINE ALONG THE MOLOTO ROAD July 22, 2014
- BLACKIE HEADING BACK TO CAPE TOWN July 22, 2014
- TFR AUCTION SALE 105, 17 JULY 2014 July 22, 2014