Office du Chemin de fer Trans Gabonais (Octra), the 814km standard-gauge national railway of Gabon, has awarded Plasser & Theurer a contract to supply ATP 500-C flash-butt welding machines. Octra operates limited passenger service between the capital, Libreville, and Franceville (670km), but the main traffic is timber and manganese ore.
Leave a Reply
- RESIGNALLING GAUTENG April 22, 2014
- GREEN TRANSPORT IN GAUTENG April 22, 2014
- GAUTENG TRANSPORT APP April 22, 2014
- SUSTAINED GLOBAL DEMAND FOR S A BRAKE BLOCKS April 22, 2014
- SOUTH AFRICAN BRANCH LINES April 22, 2014