Office du Chemin de fer Trans Gabonais (Octra), the 814km standard-gauge national railway of Gabon, has awarded Plasser & Theurer a contract to supply ATP 500-C flash-butt welding machines. Octra operates limited passenger service between the capital, Libreville, and Franceville (670km), but the main traffic is timber and manganese ore.
Leave a Reply
- GALA DAY AT KOEDOESPOORT March 27, 2015
- CLASS 20E LOCOS SHIFT MANGANESE March 27, 2015
- TRANSNET’S “TAKE OR PAY” HITS ESKOM March 27, 2015
- SANDSTONE PREPARATIONS March 27, 2015
- STARS OF SANDSTONE STEAM HERITAGE FESTIVAL March 27, 2015