Office du Chemin de fer Trans Gabonais (Octra), the 814km standard-gauge national railway of Gabon, has awarded Plasser & Theurer a contract to supply ATP 500-C flash-butt welding machines. Octra operates limited passenger service between the capital, Libreville, and Franceville (670km), but the main traffic is timber and manganese ore.
Leave a Reply
- CHRISTMAS COMETH December 17, 2014
- TRANSNET BOARD CHANGES December 17, 2014
- SOUTH AFRICAN TRACK MANAGEMENT December 17, 2014
- RED DEVIL TO SALT RIVER December 17, 2014
- TRANSNET AUCTIONS December 17, 2014