Chas Rickwood reports on the zimrail site that the second-in-command at the British Embassy in Harare visited the Bulawayo railway museum and steam shed on 12 February with her husband who has a garden railway at Marlow near London. The VIP visitors were able to take a footplate ride on class 14A Garratt no 525, to their great enjoyment.
Leave a Reply
- GALA DAY AT KOEDOESPOORT March 27, 2015
- CLASS 20E LOCOS SHIFT MANGANESE March 27, 2015
- TRANSNET’S “TAKE OR PAY” HITS ESKOM March 27, 2015
- SANDSTONE PREPARATIONS March 27, 2015
- STARS OF SANDSTONE STEAM HERITAGE FESTIVAL March 27, 2015