Chas Rickwood reports on the zimrail site that the second-in-command at the British Embassy in Harare visited the Bulawayo railway museum and steam shed on 12 February with her husband who has a garden railway at Marlow near London. The VIP visitors were able to take a footplate ride on class 14A Garratt no 525, to their great enjoyment.
Leave a Reply
- Railways Africa comment November 18, 2014
- S A CREDIT DOWNGRADE AFFECTS CAPITAL COSTS November 18, 2014
- WATERBERG HEAVY-HAUL COAL PLANS November 18, 2014
- TRANSNET & THE RICHARDS BAY TERMINALS November 18, 2014
- TRANSNET LAND NEEDED FOR HOUSING November 18, 2014