Chas Rickwood reports on the zimrail site that the second-in-command at the British Embassy in Harare visited the Bulawayo railway museum and steam shed on 12 February with her husband who has a garden railway at Marlow near London. The VIP visitors were able to take a footplate ride on class 14A Garratt no 525, to their great enjoyment.
Leave a Reply
- Now that the postal strike is over, we will be mailing magazines to subscribers once again. November 26, 2014
- WOMEN LOCO DRIVERS ON TV November 25, 2014
- TRANSNET RAILS – HOW LONG EXACTLY? November 25, 2014
- PRIVATE SECTOR PARTICIPATION IN RAIL November 25, 2014
- TUG-OF-WAR, CHESS & MORE AT THE SARSCO GAMES November 25, 2014