Chas Rickwood reports on the zimrail site that the second-in-command at the British Embassy in Harare visited the Bulawayo railway museum and steam shed on 12 February with her husband who has a garden railway at Marlow near London. The VIP visitors were able to take a footplate ride on class 14A Garratt no 525, to their great enjoyment.
Leave a Reply
- PORT AT BOEGOEBAAI February 24, 2015
- TFR’S 77M RBCT COAL TARGET February 24, 2015
- PRASA PROPERTIES FOR SALE February 24, 2015
- FATAL TRAINSURFING IN CAPE TOWN February 24, 2015
- P E MANGANESE TERMINAL February 24, 2015