Chas Rickwood reports on the zimrail site that the second-in-command at the British Embassy in Harare visited the Bulawayo railway museum and steam shed on 12 February with her husband who has a garden railway at Marlow near London. The VIP visitors were able to take a footplate ride on class 14A Garratt no 525, to their great enjoyment.
- NEW TRANSNET BOND ISSUE April 14, 2015
- S A TENDER PUBLICATION PORTAL April 14, 2015
- NGQURA PORT TRANSSHIPMENT HUB April 14, 2015
- SECOND CONCOURSE AT CAPE TOWN STATION April 14, 2015
- PRASA’S MONTANA STEPPING DOWN April 14, 2015